Browse frequently asked questions around applying to UAL. Questions are organised around choosing a course, entry requirements, and applications.
一本道最新高清无码If you don't find what you're looking for, you can contact our admissions team via the UAL portal.
Choosing a course
How can I get a prospectus?
Visit the prospectus page in the Study at UAL section of our website to view our prospectus.
When do courses start at UAL?
一本道最新高清无码Most of our courses start in September, but some of our postgraduate courses start in January or February. Visit the course page to find out exact start dates for a course.
Which course should I apply to?
This is your decision, but to help you decide we recommend that you research courses that you are interested in and read through the content, structure and career information available on each course page, which may help.
Where do I find more information about a course?
一本道最新高清无码You can find more information about your course, on the course page.
What career can I pursue after a particular course?
Further information may be found on our Careers page.
Will you accept my qualifications, and if so, do I meet the entry requirements?
You can find course entry requirements on each course page.
一本道最新高清无码If your qualification is not listed, you can visit the for more information on how your qualification might be equivalent to one from the UK. Alternatively, you can contact the Student Administration team at your college.
If you are uncertain whether you meet the application criteria, we recommend you submit an application, as we are unable to speculate without full details. We will be able to assess your qualifications in detail in conjunction with your application.
I am not sure if I am Home, EU or International for the purpose of fees. How can I check?
Due to the number of enquiries we receive, we only carry out fee assessments to ascertain your fee status once we have received a full application from you. If you wish to find out more information prior to application about your likely fee status, please visit the website.
I would like more information about Portfolio requirements.
You can find out more about portfolios on our dedicated Portfolio Preparation page.
I have received an offer which states it is conditional upon IELTS. I believe I am exempt - what do I do?
More information on IELTS and when you are required to take it can be found on our Language Requirements page. Note that if you already hold an IELTS, it must be dated 2 years or less from the date you enrol.
Are there still places available on my chosen course for this year?
You can find a list of our available undergraduate courses online. For other courses we recommend that you contact the college directly to check. Visit our contact UAL一本道最新高清无码 page for college contact details.
When is the deadline to apply?
一本道最新高清无码Application deadlines vary. We therefore recommend you check the applicable course page for this information.
Can I apply to more than one course at UAL?
- Students applying to our Foundation Diploma in Art and Design courses can only apply to one college at UAL if they are Home/EU.
- Students applying to our other further education (FE) courses can apply to multiple courses.
- You can apply to FE and Undergraduate courses at the same time.
- Undergraduate students can apply to 5 different courses at UAL through UCAS.
- You can apply to any number of postgraduate courses.
Will my application be affected if I take a gap year?
If you wish to defer entry, you should inform UAL of this as soon as possible, as not all courses accept deferral. If your course allows deferral, you will need to meet your offer conditions before deferral is permitted.
I have been unsuccessful, what happens next?
- If you are a UCAS applicant who has used all of their choices you may be able to make additional course choices to UAL through or Clearing.
- If your application to a further education course has been unsuccessful, you can check the UAL website during April to see if there are any vacancies on our other FE courses.
- If your application to a postgraduate course is unsuccessful, you can apply to another course if you would like to.